Here v5.1.363.0 that includes:
- improved source folder verification.
- slightly improved copy engine performance.
- improved copy engine impersonation capabilities.
- fixed rare indexing issues (round #2).
- minor UI fixes.
Here the mighty v5.0.357.0.
This new version includes:
- the ability of export the Source Delta in a separate folder.
- file version information comparison has been enhanced (see help file for more details).
- project files have now baseline folder and every descendent source path is now saved in relative form.
- user impersonation improvements.
- many minor fixes and enhancements.
In order to delete unneeded files, I recommend to remove any previous
copy, before installing this one.
From the dark depths of the cyberspace, the new v5.0 is rising...
I suppose that I will release it after the usual 1-week-long trial.
A new exclusive feature will be available: Source Export Delta (ie the ability to save the updated items in a separate folder).