|Frequently I am in need to update a folder
taking files from many different folders (and finally update them
I looked on the web but I haven't found anything that
could easily do this dirty work. So I wrote this small program.
It allows you to synchronize more than 2
folders with just few clicks. It's very simple, but
I strongly racommend to read the included documentation.
It has the following key features:
- multiple folder handling (2 or more).
- the folder analysis can be modified on your needs.
- the ability to handle project files.
- the ability to save in a separate folder the source changes (Export Delta).
- optimal file multithreaded copy engine (by using temporary file and/or by overwriting files).
- configurable. You can easily integrate it with a
text editor, a hex editor, and a diff viewer.
- minimal registry usage (only for Explorer
- small, fast, and clean.
- HTML Help included.
- for advanced users only!!!
Horodruin by Stefano Bordoni is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.