Here the mighty v5.0.357.0.
This new version includes:
- the ability of export the Source Delta in a separate folder.
- file version information comparison has been enhanced (see help file for more details).
- project files have now baseline folder and every descendent source path is now saved in relative form.
- user impersonation improvements.
- many minor fixes and enhancements.
In order to delete unneeded files, I recommend to remove any previous
copy, before installing this one.
From the dark depths of the cyberspace, the new v5.0 is rising...
I suppose that I will release it after the usual 1-week-long trial.
A new exclusive feature will be available: Source Export Delta (ie the ability to save the updated items in a separate folder).
Here the v4.2.315.0.
The alternate credentials handling is greatly improved.
Now you can access to remote resources without the need to have alternate credentials stored locally (for network HD...).
Here the shining v4.1.307.0.
Mainly it's a bugfix/fine_tuning version.